Well done to RK for recieving the STP award and HM for the Values.
Welcome to another busy year in Room 19! We are a Year 3 class at Botany Downs Primary School, Howick, Auckland, New Zealand. We are looking forward to sharing our learning journey with you by using this Blog to keep you informed of activities, events, inquiry units and by sharing our BEST work. Our teacher's are Mrs McIntosh and Mrs Muir - we are lucky to have two teachers! We hope you enjoy our blog and would love you to leave a comment.
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good job RK and HM! from BT
ReplyDeleteWell done R19! I liked the song you did on Friday.
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun for Room 19 to do assembly. CP
ReplyDeletei like the snake'sssss you made.
ReplyDeleteI Love the ideas you put on for assembly.
ReplyDeleteWell done I loved your assembly and the green sun glass were so cool I loved it.Love from RK
ReplyDeleteI loved how you sing the song KIWI KIDS and mostly the actions. Congratulations to RK and HM for geting a certificate I am so proud of you. LOVE FROM RK
ReplyDeleteAssembly was so cool, well done to all of you :)
ReplyDeleteNice group photo room19,mvdm rm22
ReplyDelete