Today Craig (Mrs McIntosh's husband) brought
Mrs McIntosh's family puppy to meet us.
He is lovely, cute and cuddly. He is called Winston and has just turned 1. We can't wait for him to come again!
Here are some pictures...
Welcome to another busy year in Room 19! We are a Year 3 class at Botany Downs Primary School, Howick, Auckland, New Zealand. We are looking forward to sharing our learning journey with you by using this Blog to keep you informed of activities, events, inquiry units and by sharing our BEST work. Our teacher's are Mrs McIntosh and Mrs Muir - we are lucky to have two teachers! We hope you enjoy our blog and would love you to leave a comment.
Mrs.McIntosh tell winston he is cute if he speaks english.
ReplyDeleteLucky you I don't get a turn with the puppy. :(
ReplyDeleteFrom RK
I love the dog.It is nice
ReplyDeleteEverybody enjoyed Winston because he is a puppy and he is cute.
ReplyDeleteThe puppy is really cute.
ReplyDeleteCool room 19 the dog looks so so so so cute and it looks so so so so flufy hope you guys had lots of fun Tuesday 4 of june from km
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow - so cuuuute! We have REALLY enjoyed looking at these photos of the puppy! We want one! From, RC's family
ReplyDeleteThe dog was very fluffy. It liked to play around some people. It was M.M Funny dog. Sometimes it looks like it is about to bite you.
ReplyDeleteCool room19 the puppy looks so cute and flufy and I hope you have enjoyed tonching the puppy Tuesday 4 June. from km
ReplyDeleteHe speaks doglish! He thinks he is cute too!
ReplyDeleteJust look how cute WINSTON look's.I wish I have a puppy so so so cute and fluffy.
ReplyDeleteRK